Sunday, September 26, 2010

Weekend Shenanigans

  I was going to write sooner but it was my weekend, so I decided to wait.  Friday was an absolute blast.  I finally finished re-watching the entire series of Lost with my step-niece.  We both cried several times that night because of all the sad episodes.  We had another nutella adventure too, which originally started on Thursday and carried over to Friday when my parents got home.   We decided to pull a prank on everyone else in the house by smearing nutella in our bathtub to look like, well, you know… a brown smear.  The prank turned out to be excellent and I haven’t laughed so hard in such a long time.
  Saturday was another adventure as well.  I was a little irritated about something and I have to vent about it first haha.  Earlier in the day, I decided to hop onto the messenger on Facebook.  There’s a guy on there (as you’ve noticed, I’ve decided to not give names) that I’ve known since Jr. High.  He’s made it clear the past few times we’ve spoken that he’s interested in me, as I have made it clear to him that I’m not interest in dating or going on dates or anything.  I’ve already made it clear that I don’t find him to be my type either.  The last conversation we had before this, he told me that he was confident I’d be interested in him someday… wow, really?  So you’re going to tell me how I feel?  Yeah right.  Anyway, this conversation was a little irritating. I need to stop downplaying things and being miss nice pants… the conversation wasn’t just a little irritating, it gave me the urge to start screaming.  He again started talking about how he’s starting to miss going on dates and asked if I felt the same.  No, I said, again.  He seemed disappointed by my response, and threw out some suggestions of things we should do after I mentioned to him that I was going clubbing later that night, like wanting to get his dance on with me, or even drinking with me.  I told him no as nice as I could and again mentioned that I’m only interested in friendship and not anything further.  Then he said “ha trust me i have got the point the first hundred times u said it hahahaha.”  Ok, I just have to say this… it’s a huge pet peeve of mine for someone to say this to me.  No, I didn’t say it a hundred times and I would appreciate it if you wouldn’t be so damn dramatic.  If he got it after I said it so many times, why the hell is he still saying stuff to me?  I understand he’s trying really hard, but to me this shows what he’s truly interested in.  If he respected my feelings for what they are, then he would stop throwing suggestions at me.  But obviously he misses dating so much and wants me enough to put my feelings aside and keep trying.  I can’t stand someone like this in the slightest!  I wasn’t put on earth to make anyone feel better by being a piece of action.  And I’m not complaining because of this one person—there have been many others that make me feel like that’s all I’m here for.  Well poop on them, I’m not a piece of ass.  I’m a human being and I’m more real than the girls they fantasize about in those dirty mags and movies.  I can’t allow myself to get used ever again.

  Rant aside, Saturday night was a blast.  Every month, the downtown club called Area 51 has what’s called Fetish Night.  On this night, they have rope bondage displays, violet wand demonstrations, surface piercing demonstrations, and a vacuum bed.  I haven’t participated in any of those because I mainly like going for the theme of Fetish Night they pick each time.  This month’s theme was ‘Leather and Lace.’  I got an awesome shiny leather corset and pencil skirt.  I think I converted (or perhaps corrupted) my step-niece, and she loves going with me to Fetish Nights now.  She had the most awesome outfit, too!  Aside from the occasional creepy guy, we met some amazing people there and even danced in one of the cages they have on the dance floor.  We didn’t get home until well after 4:00 in the morning and I’m pooped beyond reason today.  It was so worth it though!  I had a great time.
  I absolutely love going out and doing things on the weekend while I’m in school during the week.  I don’t know why I enjoy it so much, but it’s so grounding to be able to go do fun things that’ll keep me sane through the semester.  It’s rewarding too, like a pat on the back for getting up before the sun rises every day during the week.  Bleh!

  Alright, I think I’m done typing for now.  Thanks for reading this far.  Good… afternoon?  Hehe.



This time I’ll post pictures of my adventures instead of something random:

Nutella Smear closeup.  Can you see the hairs?  Gross.  What's wrong with me.

Far away picture of the Nutella Smear

It was hard to get good pictures of the dance floor, but here's an attempt.

PARTAY


  I'll post more.  I thought I had more but realized most of the pictures were taken on my step-niece's phone.  Weeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment