I don’t have much to write about so this one will be short. That and it’s 1 AM and I need sleeps! Today was overall very good. I felt really awful in the morning because I got sleepy during our critique in painting and couldn’t wake up the rest of the day. I came home and took a 2 hour nap immediately and felt fine afterwards. I need to quit staying up so late on school nights…
So over the past couple years, I’ve developed a love for kettle corn--specifically the Jolly Time Kettle Mania kind. I also discovered that it goes really well with mustard. Yeah it sounds weird, but since kettle corn is both sweet and salty, having something salty with it doesn’t taste off. Well I made another tasty discovery with it tonight… it’s going to sound gross but trust me it tastes amazing! Nutella. Yes, nutella with kettle corn. Incredible beyond reason.
Well time for bed. I think I’m riding a sugar high from that nutella I had, so hopefully I can fall asleep fast. I also haven't laughed as hard as I laughed tonight in a very long time. My stomach is killing me haha. Goodnight.
Picture:
![]() |
| This made me giggle. |

No comments:
Post a Comment