Well for the longest time, I’ve wanted to write a blog but have had a hard time figuring out what I wanted to write about. I also get bothered talking about myself and feel more comfortable just listening to others. Another problem I have about writing a blog is revealing things I normally don’t show anyone. I know that if I wrote a blog, others would see the side of me that I hide behind the ‘mask’ I wear. Well, I have decided to slowly crawl out of my shell, grow some balls, write about what I’m hiding, and write about ME. I cringe at the idea of moving away from my comfortable selfless ways… That doesn’t mean that everything I’m going to blog about is going to be me going “waaaaaa someone hurt my feelings and I’m going to talk about it HERE.” I’ll probably write about random things which are fun for me. Like weird things that happened during my day, adventures I go on, etc. Anyway, we’ll see what happens. I think it is fun to be writing/venting/complaining/rambling in plain sight.
Okay, so what now? I think I’m going to stop writing for today and will continue tomorrow..ish. Goodnight.
P.S. Oh oh I know. I'll post a funny picture yes? Lemme go find one..
![]() |
| Heheheheh. |

No comments:
Post a Comment