Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Bad typo, bad!

  It rained so much today!  It was horrifying to drive in at one point because it was raining extremely hard and my awesome windshield wipers were on full blast but I still couldn’t see where I was going.  The air smells really nice and clean, though.
  I’m feeling tons better today than I have lately.  Since my Death Lodge (I’ll talk about that another time) I’ve been feeling more sensitive to everything around me and can feel, well, everything more vividly.  It’s hard to describe haha.  But since this has been going on, I would get really irritated at things— these things irritated me normally, but I’d get irritated more than I usually did.  That sensitivity has been going away though, so it’s feeling better.  I feel lighter and am finding it easier to be in a good mood.  AND my anxiety has been much better than before.  I know that anxiety and school don’t mix at all.
  I had what’s called a production test in my Computer Literacy class today.  We have to edit a file based on instructions that are given to us on a piece of paper.  I thought the teacher wrote the instructions, but I guess she doesn’t… Anyway, there was a BAD typo on the instructions.  I mean seriously, taking a test is stressful as it is, but a TYPO in the instructions?  It was so confusing and I’m glad that I asked the teacher to clarify that it was a typo.  It told us to insert a new citation at the end of the third paragraph after the last word (we’re using Microsoft Word 2007.)  Right after that instruction, the next one says to edit that citation, but says something like “edit the citation at the end of the first paragraph.”  Um, there is no citation at the end of the first paragraph… Then I thought I missed an instruction or something and panicked.  It’s supposed to say “third” paragraph, not “first.”  I understand that people make mistakes, but a typo on a test like that?  Sheesh.  Other than that, the rest of the instructions went well and I hope I passed.  We’ll see…
  Well I was going to write more but I’m sleepy.  Thanks again for reading.  Goodnight!

And of course another picture:

Freakin' cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment