This week went pretty well overall. Classes went by fast along with the days. I have been feeling troubled all week though… I’m hoping that this feeling will blow over soon. I don’t know if things are bringing me down or if I just have a bad feeling. It’s probably a bad mix of both and I just need to keep on swimming. Not even ice cream or video games help! Baaaaaahhh
The leaves are FINALLY starting to change more. I can’t wait to see everything turn red, orange, and yellow. This is a painful reminder of how un-fun my college campus will be once it starts snowing. My campus is on a hill and is covered in slopes and stairs. When it snows, the campus employees are a bit slow to make sure the walkways are salted and cleared, so students slip and fall constantly. I try every fall semester to see if I can make it across campus without falling, but I fail my mission every time. I wonder if they’d let me wear skis? Not only would I get to class on time, but I’d be traveling in style without any bumps or bruises from falling everywhere. Or maybe I’ll be a salt fairy this semester and sprinkle salt all over the campus to save the limbs of students and faculty. And I’ll wear my skis. And a cape.
Anyway, I can’t think of anything else to write at the moment. I’ll probably write again later tonight if my lightbulb above my head will turn on. I think the lightbulb broke this morning when I slammed my head on the bathroom sink. I feel extra sleepy since then haha.
Talk to you later.
Picture yay! :
![]() |
| Happy grater is happy |

No comments:
Post a Comment